JP Retreat – Luxury Rental Accommodation
This brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the prestigious Jacks Point is the perfect place to base yourself if you are planning on playing golf, walking, biking, tramping, skiing or just exploring our great region. What better way is there to spend an evening here in Jacks Point than sitting on the deck at JP Retreat. It has a fantastic deck area, outdoor fire, super comfortable furniture and a great BBQ. It also has great indoor/outdoor flow between the open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area.
Detailed Property Information – JP Retreat
The house boasts a wood fire with plenty of firewood to keep you warm in winter although the house does catch the winter sun so the lounge areas are nice and warm. We also have a reverse cycle air conditioner/heat pump to help keep you cool in summer or give the house that extra boast while you get the fire going.
Each of the 3 bedrooms can be setup for you as a King or split into 2 singles giving you lots of flexibility within your group. There are two beautifully appointed bathrooms for you to use. Each bedroom has a wall mounted electric heater for added warmth.
The owner has tastefully decorated the home to make you comfortable and help give it that home away from home feel.
- Wood burning fire (firewood supplied)
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms and electric wall heaters in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hot plate and electric oven
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine and Sunbeam automatic milk frother (starter pack of pods supplied)
- Tea/Coffee & Sugar
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Board Games, some books and toys for the children
- Sky TV on the Lounge TV and can also be watched from the TV in the master bedroom
- 2 x Netflix capable TV’s
- Sonos sound system
- Stick blender
- Children’s dinnerware & cutlery
- Electric blankets
- Extra blankets & duvets
- Platinum quality hired linen
If you require a cot, highchair or stroller they can be hired from The Butler.
Leave a Review
This form is for writing a review of the property.